Page 2 of 2

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 7:25 am
by NeuroSamaOS
I remove e1000 and wifi,because i don't want to use them

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:31 am
by nullplan
I am sorry, are you going somewhere with this? I don't think this forum is supposed to be your personal Twitter replacement.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2026 12:55 am
by NeuroSamaOS
I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2026 8:06 pm
by Alexey1994
nullplan wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:31 am I am sorry, are you going somewhere with this? I don't think this forum is supposed to be your personal Twitter replacement.
Why not?

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 11:56 am
by NeuroSamaOS
What?

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 1:11 pm
by nullplan
Alexey1994 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2026 8:06 pm
nullplan wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:31 am I am sorry, are you going somewhere with this? I don't think this forum is supposed to be your personal Twitter replacement.
Why not?
This is a discussion forum. It is meant for posting questions. Possibly for discussion pieces as well, but what OP was doing was just posting random thoughts that popped into their head. While there is no written rule against it, I don't think this is the sort of thing we want on this board, right? And while "I think SDL is better than GTK" is at least worthy of discussion (if it were the title of a persuasive essay and not the entire content of the post), "I del HD Audio and rewrite" certainly is not. Do as you please, it's your project! You don't have to tell the forum though, you have the git logs for that if you want.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2026 3:32 pm
by NeuroSamaOS
Oh Sorry

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:24 am
by wishedtobe
nullplan wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:31 am I am sorry, are you going somewhere with this? I don't think this forum is supposed to be your personal Twitter replacement.
This is exactly what I want this forum to be: A Twitter-like, modernish and convenient platform that users can arbitrarily post random thoughts without occupying the room for academical discussions, instead of this antique general forum layout.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:41 pm
by nullplan
wishedtobe wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:24 am This is exactly what I want this forum to be: A Twitter-like, modernish and convenient platform that users can arbitrarily post random thoughts without occupying the room for academical discussions, instead of this antique general forum layout.
In that case you want something from this forum that you will not be getting anytime soon. I mean, if you just want Twitter, that website hasn't gone anywhere. And if you don't like Musky Husky, you can always choose one of the alternatives, like Mastodon. Nobody's forcing you to be here.

And you can just send random thoughts as the basis for a discussion or as a question. As a general status report about your project, though, you have the git logs for that.

One last thing: Being old is not the same as being obsolete.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:50 am
by dseller
wishedtobe wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 4:24 am
nullplan wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 8:31 am I am sorry, are you going somewhere with this? I don't think this forum is supposed to be your personal Twitter replacement.
This is exactly what I want this forum to be: A Twitter-like, modernish and convenient platform that users can arbitrarily post random thoughts without occupying the room for academical discussions, instead of this antique general forum layout.
Is this rage bait? Lol.

Anyway, you’re welcome to leave of course.

Re: Neuro-Sama Operating System

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:48 pm
by Alexey1994
The GitHub link isn't working.