Reverse Engineering GPU drivers using AI + Ghidra MCP

All off topic discussions go here. Everything from the funny thing your cat did to your favorite tv shows. Non-programming computer questions are ok too.
Post Reply
paikuhan
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:36 am

Reverse Engineering GPU drivers using AI + Ghidra MCP

Post by paikuhan »

Hello world!
I saw a video about AI and Reverse Engineering (video games, etc.) using Ghidra MCP. And I thought what if really good reverse engineers could use that combo to reverse engineer all the GPU drivers. Maybe even make a tutorial on OSDev Wiki on how to code the drivers for one own OS (explaining, the interrupts, etc.).

That would definitely change the game, everyone could have a their own custom OS with full-fledged drivers, etc. I can already imagine myself running a custom OS and making it hard for black hats to find a vulnerability (since they won't know what OS I'm running, etc.)
Post Reply