OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Question about which tools to use, bugs, the best way to implement a function, etc should go here. Don't forget to see if your question is answered in the wiki first! When in doubt post here.
computafreak

Re: OSDev Wiki Relicensing statements

Post by computafreak »

I've not put much in, but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
shikhin
Libera.chat IRC: shikhin

Post by shikhin »

I've not put much in (only 1 article about 2 minutes ago), but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
http://shikhin.in/

Current status: Gandr.
xyzzy
Libera.chat IRC: aejsmith

Post by xyzzy »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
pcmattman
Libera.chat IRC: miselin

Post by pcmattman »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Creature

Post by Creature »

Took me a while to get back up to speed with what's been going on here, but I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
When the chance of succeeding is 99%, there is still a 50% chance of that success happening.
madeofstaples

Post by madeofstaples »

I have read and understand the terms and intended legal effect of Creative Commons Legal Code: CC0 1.0 Universal ("CC0"), and I hearby voluntarily elect to apply CC0 to all of my past and future contributions to any and all databases associated with OSDev.org including, but not limited to, the OSDev.org Wiki. In any case where CC0 is judged as legally invalid or ineffective in its entirety, I hereby waive all copyright and related or neighboring rights together with all associated claims and causes of action to the greatest extent possible under applicable law with respect all of my past and future contributions to any and all databases associated with OSDev.org including, but not limited to, the OSDev.org Wiki.
Some people are offended by the verifiable truth; such people tend to remain blissfully unencumbered by fact.
If you are one of these people, my posts may cause considerable discomfort. Read at your own risk.
clange

Post by clange »

I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my past and future contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki are licensed under the effect of the CC0.

clange
blobmiester

Post by blobmiester »

If I ever happen to get around to adding my stuff to the wiki:

cyr1x

Post by cyr1x »

eddyb

Post by eddyb »

Did I even contribute to the wiki? I know I'm lazy... :oops: :mrgreen:
LittleEngineer

Post by LittleEngineer »

Kazinsal
Libera.chat IRC: Kazinsal

Post by Kazinsal »

I hereby declare that I have taken notice of the CC0 license and its intended effects, and hereby declare that all my contributions to the OSDev.org Wiki and its predecessor the MegaTokyo FAQ are licensed under the effect of the CC0.
Kenny

Post by Kenny »

Haven't really done much here, but I appreciate the importance of this.

quack270

Post by quack270 »

I just joined and will be contributing soon so...

bontanu

Post by bontanu »

Combuster wrote: If you decide against this, please post as well, so we can know that we have to filter out and replace your contributions.
I am against this. AFAIK somebody did copy the information from some of my posts regarding USB initializations and order of operations for making a driver and pasted it into the Wiki.

There could be other such situations that I am unaware of.

I would prefer that that any information I have posted here or in older MegaTokyo forums is not redistributed in any way and not placed in the Wiki in any way (direct or indirect edited or not edited) and/or licensed in any way other that reading the post on the forum of course ;)
Ambition is a lame excuse for the ones not brave enough to be lazy; Solar_OS http://www.oby.ro/os/